Условия Доставки: имеется в наличии
FIBRAPOST are made from specially treated Glass Fibres (approx. 65%) reinforced with, and firmly bound to, an UDMA (Urethane Dimethacrylate) resin (approx. 20%) known for its resistance, safety and capacity to bind to Composite resins used for post cementation.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Optimal flexural strength (~ 35 GPa) close to the one of the dentine
- High resistance (~ 1’300 MPa) thanks to interlaminar fibres cohesion
- Natural shade for aesthetic reconstruction
- Convenient Radioopacity (~ 200% Al (Ø 2.5 mm))
- High adhesion capacity between post and cement
Core build-ups, especially for anterior teeth where aesthetic is of great importance. To be used with the corresponding «PD» spiral bladed tapered reamers with adjustable depth stopper Drill-A-Post.
Now also available in hygienic and resistant blisters of 5 posts. Each post is packaged individually